Michigan Municipal Risk Management Authority
Next Session: May 25, 2021
Risk Management Virtual Learning Lab
in June and July
As an innovative leader in risk management for 40 plus years, MMRMA has retooled our 2021 Risk Management Workshop to address the challenges of COVID.
MMRMA is excited to present our revamped agenda and registration for the 2021 Risk Management Virtual Learning Lab. The schedule of virtual sessions has been condensed, offering MMRMA members and business partners a streamlined yet powerful lineup of experts in the area of risk management and delivering content right to your desktop or device.
Three sessions took place on March 4, 2021, one on April 22, 2021, and additional individual sessions will be offered in the three subsequent months (May through July). Click the icon below to see the full schedule of Virtual Learning Lab sessions and register with the form below!
If you previously signed up for the Risk Management Workshop (whether onsite or virtual), your registration will transfer to all Virtual Learning Lab sessions. Email Denise McGinn, Event Planner, if you have any questions.
Some benefits of attending our Virtual Learning Lab:
- Content is delivered directly to you, with no travel time or potentially icy driving conditions.
- Relax and stream sessions in the comfort of your own office, home, or car.
- Everyone gets a front row seat: no more obstructed views of the speakers.
- Attendees can take as many breaks as needed... but try not to miss too much of the valuable sessions!
- No carbon footprint makes this training environmentally friendly.
- Sessions will include Q&A time to ask questions. Shy participants can pose theirs via chat feature on the platform.
- The price is right: Participation is free for MMRMA members and business partners.